Let us help your loved one enjoy the comforts of home and remain independent for as long as possible!
Give your loved ones trusted, dependable in-home care. Help them live safely wherever they feel comfortable, independent, and happy. Ideal Healthcare Solutions, LLC is here to answer your needs in the most compassionate manner possible.
A licensed nurse will meet with the patient and/or loved ones to design a customized Care Plan that addresses the medical, cultural, physical, emotional, environmental, and social needs of the patient. The Care Plan will include the types of tasks to be performed, their frequency, and any special considerations or requests. After approval from the patient and/or loved ones, the Plan will be placed in a folder in the home and serve as the guide to the caregiver on how to spend their time on each visit.
Services will be provided but not limited to the following geographical areas: Anne Arundel, Howard, Prince Georges, Montgomery, Carroll and Baltimore County, and Baltimore City.
Personal Care Services
Personal care services include a range of human assistance provided to beneficiaries with disabilities and chronic conditions of all ages.
- Shampoo/Hair Care
- Monitoring of Vital Signs Blood Pressure, Temperature, Pulse, and Respirations
- Skin Care
- Medication Reminders and Administration, including Insulin
- Nail Care
Respite Care Services
Intermittent or regularly scheduled temporary non-medical care provided in the person’s home. Support services typically include:
- Assisting the family members to enable a person with developmental disabilities to stay at home
- Providing appropriate care and supervision to protect that person’s safety in the absence of a family member
- Relieving family members from the constantly demanding responsibility of providing care
- Attending to basic self-help needs and other activities that would ordinarily be performed by the family member
Homemaker services provide assistance to persons who are unable to perform day-to-day household duties and have no one available to assist them.
- Light housekeeping
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Grocery Shopping/Errands
- Changing/Making Beds
Rehabilitative exercise specializes in healthcare dedicated to improving, maintaining, or restoring physical strength, cognition, and mobility with maximized results.
- Passive ROM
- Active ROM
- Transfer/mobility assistance
- Prevention of pressure ulcers and skin breakdown
Companion Care Services
Companion care is primarily emotional support and companionship for individuals who are generally healthy and who want to remain independent at home.