Click on the question to find your answer, and to learn more about our company and home health services.
Home health care is a wide range of health care services that can be given in a client’s home for an illness or injury. It is usually less expensive, more convenient, and just as effective as care you get in a hospital or skilled nursing facility.
At Ideal Healthcare Solutions, LLC (IHCS) we offer aide and nursing services that can keep you in the comfort of your home.
Click on the Referral link and there you’ll find information about starting a referral. For detailed information, please call us so we can discuss your needs and get some basic information from you. Depending on the type of services you are seeking, you will then need to complete our intake form, which will be emailed to you.
Yes, we are licensed, bonded and insured.
Maryland License #R3704
We accept Private Pay, Long-term Insurance, Medicaid, Waiver Programs, Veteran Benefits and Payment from many health associations such as Alzheimer’s Association.
Yes, we run a background check on all our field and administrative staff and follow the Maryland Law and Medicaid rules regarding background check standards. Read more about our caregiver screening, training, and ongoing supervision.
No, we provide service to all ages.
It depends on your insurance company. Except for some private pay cases and Medicaid, your doctor must be aware and on board with your decision to receive home health care services for yourself or your loved one.
We do our best to fulfill all referrals depending on the time, location and schedule you request.
Yes, if the following applies:
- The family member or friend is over the age of 18.
- The family member or friend is not the consumer’s parent unless the consumer/patient is over the age of 18.
- The family member or friend applies, interviews, goes through the IHCS training and becomes an IHCS employee.
These services will be available in the near future.
We are currently offering services throughout the state of Maryland. Services can be provided in your home, assisted living facility, rehabilitation, hospitals, and independent living residents.
We have a 24 hour on-call line: 443-718-9579
There are many factors to consider when selecting a home care agency. Here are a few questions you will want to ask:
- How long has this provider been serving the community?
- How does this provider select and train its employees?
- Does the provider help walk you through the information about eligibility, requirements, fees, and funding sources?
- Does the provider assign supervisors to oversee the quality of care patients receive?
- How does this provider handle emergencies?
- Are their caregivers available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
- How does the provider ensure patient confidentiality?
- What are their core values?
- Skilled care services are provided by licensed professionals such as Registered Nurse.
- Non-skilled services cover a wide range of activities including hygiene, meal preparation, cleaning, medicine management, and much more.
Our licensed and registered nurses can provide medical services including but not limited to: managing medications, monitoring for seizures, medication administration, tube feedings, head-toe health assessments, and long-term care.
Our qualified home health aides can provide a wide range of both hands-on and hands-off care including but not limited to providing help with personal care, like bathing and dressing. To checking vital signs, homemaking, laundry, and running small errands.
We also offer Concierge Services, give us a call to discuss at 443-718-9579.
Your first mission is to read all about the hiring process through the Join Our Team link. Then you will need to complete our employment application and submit it to us for review and consideration.
We hire individuals with different levels of experience. But regardless of their knowledge base, all home health aides go through extensive training and testing in all aspects of their job before ever entering a client’s home.